Clerk to Governors
Ridgmont Lower School, Ridgmont
Salary: £100.00 per meeting, (including associated paperwork)
Hours: Max of 12 meetings per year, usually held at 7.30pm, term time,
We are looking for an efficient and highly organised, experienced Clerk to the Governing Body, at Ridgmont Lower School. The ideal candidate will hold an accredited clerking qualification but this is not essential providing the candidate has a minimum of two years’ experience of school clerking.
Main duties will include:
- Taking comprehensive minutes at governors’ meetings.
- The preparation and distribution of agendas and associated paperwork for meetings.
- Maintaining an annual cycle of governor processes ensuring the school is compliant with LA and DfE guidelines.
- Updating the governor section of the school’s website.
- Supporting the induction of new governors.
- Providing support and guidance to the governing body on procedural matters.
- Providing additional one-to-one support to the Chair of Governors as required and directly before meetings.
- Referring governance queries (seeking resolution) to the LA/DfE as required.
For further details and an application pack, please contact Mrs Begley on 01525 280236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 16th June 2017